Todays Weather: For Columbus Day you can expect it to be partly sunny with a high near 58. For tonight it will be cloudy with a chance of rain with a low around 45, according to The National Weather Service.
1. It's Columbus Day and a lot of businesses are running on different schedules. Check out Dedham Patch's list of Columbus Day Closings to help guide your day.
2. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St., will have a Yogalates class at 6:30 p.m. Yogalates combines the two forms of mind body exercise to develop core strength, flexibility, balance and body alignment. The class costs $80 to join.
3. There will be a Qigong & Tai Chi class at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham. Learn both popular and rare exercises that originated from China centuries ago to help loosen your joints, add flexibility, improve your immune system, and help relax your whole body. The class costs $70 for five classes.
4. The Blue Bunny, 577 High St., will host "Preschool Storytime." Preschoolers will enjoy short stories and a craft activity. It's free to attend and there is no pre-registration required.
5. And if you're looking to learn an instrument, check out Discover Music and Art, 597 High St. in Dedham. Both children and adults can pick instruments like the piano, violin, or the ukulele. The class costs $32 per half hour.