Today's Weather: Today you can expect heavy rain, cloudy at times, with a high near 61. For tonight, expect more rain, with a low of 56, according to The National Weather Center.
1. There will be a Halloween Party at the Dedham Public Library, 43 Church St. in Dedham at 6 p.m. There will be stories, tricks, treats and games. The event is open to anyone 6 years and older and wearing a costume is highly encouraged.
2. The Blue Bunny, 577 High St. in Dedham, will have Preschool Storytime at 10:30 a.m. Preschoolers will enjoy short stories and participate in a craft activity. It's free to attend and preregistration is not required.
3. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yogalates class at 6:30 p.m. Participants will gain improvement in posture and overall muscle tone. Yoga and pilates unite in this contemporary workout. The class costs $80.
4. The Monday Morning-Stars Bowling Club will be meeting at 16 Chestnut St. in Needham. There are no teams and no weekly commitments, just exercise and fun. The meeting starts at 9:45 a.m.
5. There will be a weekly Qigong & Tai Chi class at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham. Learn both popular and rare exercises that originated from China centuries ago to help loosen your joints, add flexibility, improve your immune system, and help relax your whole body. The class starts at 8 p.m. and costs $70 for five classes.