Today's Weather: Today will be sunny, with a high near 26. For tonight, mostly clear with a low around 10, according to The National Weather Service.
1. There will be a "Kick Start the New Year" Zumba class at 7 p.m. The class is described as a a "fitness-party" that fuses Latin/International rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program. The class will take place at The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, and costs $5.
2. Whole Foods Market, 300 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, will have Storytime and Snacks at 9:30 a.m. This free event will feature Maureen, their Healthy Eating Specialist.
3. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Needy Knitters class at 1 p.m. The class costs $10 to join.
4. There will be a Kids Yoga class at Stil Studio, 740 Legacy Pl. in Dedham, at 3:30 p.m. Classes engage children from ages three to six through movement, music, games and inspired Yoga-play. This helps to capture their attention and their imaginations as they refine their motor skills and understanding. The class costs $15 to join.
5. And the Neponset Valley Sunrise Rotary Club will be meeting at the Holiday Inn, 55 Arisdne Rd. in Dedham, at 7:30 a.m.