Vincenzo's serves up Italian pastries, subs and slices fresh imported meats and cheeses. The Italian shop opened in March 2011 with shelves stocked with Italian goods like pasta, imported soda, olive and truffle oils, and desserts.
Patrons can also wake up with a cup of Lavazza espresso while at Vincenzo's.
Giuseppe and Marcella Musto own the store, located across the street from Town Hall.
- Fax: 781-493-6157
- Hours: Mon. - Wed., 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Thurs - Fri 9 am - 6 pm Saturday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sunday, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: March 24, 2011
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian pastries, subs, catered platters, Italian groceries. Vincenzo's makes homemade mozzarella, homemade sausages and more.
- Food & dining options: Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Italian sub, chicken parmesan sandwich, cannoli, homemade mozzarella.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Italian Sub, Genovese Panini, Portobello Panini, Chicken Parm, Veal Parm, Delicious Espresso and Cappuccino, Homemade ricotta pie and tiramisu.
- Items: Coffee, Pastry, Sandwiches made to order, Soda
- Wi-Fi: None
- Newspapers, magazines: No