You're sure to find the latest fashions at Trendz. Owner Cheryl Walsh, who founded Trendz in 2008, sells both new and used women's tops, skirts, pants, dresses, jewelry, accessories and more. Customers can consign items in good condition for eight weeks; Trendz pays 50 percent of the selling price for items sold on consignment. Unsold merchandise may either be donated to charity or picked up by the customer at the end of the consignment period.
- Hours: Tue - Wed, Fri - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm; Mon, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces are available in the free lot across the street; the store entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: Popular brands include Chico's, Coach, Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Tailoring: No