Despite its name, this restaurant's menu actually serves up a melange of Cantonese, Szechuan, Mandarin and Polynesian cuisines. As with most Polynesian restaurants, the beverages veer to the frilly variety, dressed with umbrellas and fruit that would make Chita Rivera envious. The atmosphere is dark and there's often a line for lottery tickets, which seem as popular as the food.
- Hours: Daily, 11:30 am - 1:30 am
- Handicap Accessible: There is street level access.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1967
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Chinese, Polynesian
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Late-night
- Dress code: None