Jasper White's Summer Shack features a menu dominated with seafood - including several ways to enjoy a fresh lobster from its giant tank - but also includes a variety of burgers and steaks for land-lovers.
Summer Shack's menu also includes smaller seafood dishes for kids, and has an open raw bar near the back of the restaurant.
The Dedham establishment, which opened in June 2011, became White's fifth full Summer Shack.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Friday, 11:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. Saturday, 2 p.m. - 10 p.m. Sunday, 2 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Live / Raw Food, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Pan-seared lobster, baked stuffed lobster with shrimp, fried clams, fried scallops, fried chicken
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Fireplace, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun