Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft
Serious knitters and crafters, look no further: Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft has all of the supplies you need for your latest project. Owner Eileen Kelly, who founded the shop in 2008, offers a range of colorful yarns, needles, hooks, buttons and more. A cozy indoor table provides space for classes, which include needlepoint, basketweaving, rug hooking and kids' classes (for children age 8 years and above). Be sure to become acquainted with the store's two mascots, Loretta and Lorne – Loretta can be found indoors at her perch in the front window, while Lorne greets customers from a spot just outside the store's main door. You can follow Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft on Facebook at www.facebook.com/sheepskate. Kelly's handmade products also are available for purchase at nearby retailer Uniquely Global.
- Hours: Wed - Thurs, noon - 8pm Fri, 10am - 5:30pm Sat, 10am - 5pm Sun, 11am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Plymouth Yarn, Cascade Yarns, Brown Sheep, needles, felting supplies, buttons and more
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates
- Return policy: Needles and accessories may be returned; yarn can be exchanged if in same condition as when sold.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes