It's not clear if this company's name stems from the ubiquity of its locations or the size of its facilities. Inside, you'll find more than 75 treadmills aimed at 16 widescreen TVs, more than two dozen pieces of strength equipment and many free weight stations. The company's goal is to focus on equipment and save clients money by reducing the frills. Come in and walk or run a few miles, or try the 30-minute circuit, where your time on each machine is carefully timed.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 10pm; Fri, 5am - 9pm; Sat, Sun, 7am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking