The Dedham Health & Athletic Complex contains a 25,000-square-foot fitness center, which features treadmills, virtual-reality game bikes, arc trainers, stair climbers, stepmills, training units, rowers and a bevy of other equipment and services. Its membership includes access to an exercise physiologist for six personal sessions. There is a wide variety of programs for adults including group exercise, tennis, basketball, racquetball, rock climbing, aquatics, boxing and golf are available. The complex also has a restaurant on-site, Vello's, which serves healthy food choices such as soups, salads and made-to-order sandwiches. The complex also offers programs for children to get fit, play hard and have fun. Activities such as soccer, rock climbing, Kempo karate, swim, tennis and dance are available for children ages 3 to 18. Separate pricing and schedules apply to the programs for children so contact the athletic complex for more information.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 11pm; Sat, Sun, 6am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Facilities: Gym, Rock climbing wall, Running track, Swimming pool, Tennis courts
- Facility types: Indoor, Outdoor
- Features: Food/drink, Jacuzzi/hot tub, Lockers, Sauna/steam room, Showers
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Any day
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Shop, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Swimming, Weight loss, Yoga
- Number of lanes in the pool: 4
- Pool length: 25 yards and 25 meters
- Diving: No