Dedham Health and Athletic Complex
The Dedham Health and Athletic Complex provides wellness services, as well as fun and fitness for the whole family, and strives to promote active and healthy lifestyles for everyone in the Dedham community. The Complex holds regular classes for people of all ages and fitness levels, including yoga, core strength training, Zumba and weight training, and features locker rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, a lounge area and pro shop. Physical therapy services are available here, and special membership plans are available for those with medical conditions. There's also a deli offering healthy sandwiches and beverages.
- Hours: Complex hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 11pm; Sat, Sun, 6am - 10pm. Pro shop hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 1pm, 4:30pm - 8pm; Fri, 9am - 1pm, 5pm - 8pm; Sat, Sun, 10am - 3pm. Deli hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 6:30pm; Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - 3pm; Sun, closed.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: Memberships are available for individuals and families, and separate packages are available for summer programs and those with medical conditions.
- Parking: Free lot
- Facilities: Basketball courts, Boxing rings, Gym, Rock climbing wall, Running track, Swimming pool, Tennis courts
- Facility types: Indoor, Outdoor
- Features: Food/drink, Lockers, Showers