Located on Route 1 in the Papa Gino's Plaza next to WeightWatchers, Dedham Acupuncture treats such health issues as arthritis, migraines, chronic pain, sinus issues, allergies and hormonal imbalance. Licensed Acupuncturists Nicole Stern and Alison Farraher walk patients through the treatment process and fully explain the results one should expect. For additional information on acupuncture, be sure to download your free copy of Dedham Acupuncture's e-book, "Thriving in the Modern World: A Layperson's Guide to Chinese Medicine" from the website provided.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm. (By appointment only.)
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap accessible ramp from parking lot
- Insurance accepted: All major plans, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tufts, Cigna, Harvard Pilgrim, Aetna, Fallon.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Licensed by the Board of Medicine
- Accreditations/certifications: National Commission for Certification in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Free consultation: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Acupuncture