You won't find a better bagel in Dedham. That's because this cafe knows the real way to make bagels: by boiling them before baking. This produces a sheen and thin crust you won't find easily. Bagels are the star attraction for both breakfast and lunch here with lots of combinations of ingredients and bagel flavors. Egg bagels are some of the most popular here.
- Hours: Mon-Thu, 5:30am-4pm; Fri, 5:30am-3:30pm; Sat,Sun, 5:30am-3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: metered