Dedham Public Schools will hold winter and spring evening courses, open to all residents in Dedham and the surrounding communities.
Dedham Evening Courses will provide lifelong learning experiences that reach a wide range of the community, according to a press release by DPS.
"We seek to offer interesting educational, cultural, and skill-building classes at a reasonable cost," the release stated.
Winter courses will be held on the following Mondays:
- January 23
- January 30
- February 6
- February 13
- Snow date for the winter classes is February 27
Spring courses will be held on the following Mondays:
- March 12
- March 19
- March 26
- April 2
- Snow date for the spring classes is April 9
A course catalog detailing course descriptions, costs, and starting times, along with a registration form and an online registration link, can be found attached to this article.
Course catalogs and registration forms are also available at the libraries or Dedham Middle School main office.
Registration deadline for the winter session is January 20, 2012. Space is limited.
For more information, contact at 781-326-6900 Ext 3227 or email Judy Foley (Program Coordinator).
- Newcomer/Intermediate Line Dancing
- Hustle Dancing
- West Coast Swing
- Latin Rumba
- Yoga: Vinyasa Flow Yoga for Beginners
- Yoga: Moderate Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Introduction to Cake Decorating
- Credit and Budgeting
- Estate Planning and Living Trusts– Why Many Estate Plans Don’t Work
- Financing Your New Home
- Lifetime Financial Planning
- Maximize Your College Financial Aid
- Cut The Crap Screenwriting—An Introductory Course
- The Business of Screenwriting—An Introductory Course on How to Break In
- Planting and Maintenance of Woody Ornamentals
- Google it! Searches and More
- Grow Your Business with Video
- MS Excel Basic Applications
- MS Excel Advanced Applications
- Windows 7/Internet Explorer – The Next Generation
- Finding Peace in a Stressful World
- Introduction to Photography