The Dedham Board of Selectmen will meet at 7 p.m. this Thursday, Jan. 30. Below is the full agenda for the meeting.
- 7 p.m. Dedham Citizens – Open
7:05 p.m. Recognition of Winners of Best Christmas Light Displays
- 7:20 p.m. Request for Change of Manager, Chili’s, 930 Providence Highway
- 7:30 p.m. Department Updates – Public Works Dept. and Engineering Dept.
- 8 p.m. Discussion with Financial Policy Committee – Re: Capital Policy
- 8:20 p.m. Discussion with Chief Michael D’Entremont – Re: Details/Retired Officers
- 8:40 p.m. Vote to Close the Warrant for the 2014 Annual Town Meeting
Town Administrator’s Report
Action by the Board: Drainlayer Licenses, Approval of Gifts, Approval of Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes, Appointments to the Republican and Democratic Town Committees, Request for a One-Day Liquor License from Dedham Community House, Request for a One-Day Liquor License from Sitzundjibers/Event at Endicott Estate, Appointments to the Conservation Commission and Design Review Advisory Board.