Among the agenda items Thursday is a disucssion on the search process for a new Town Administrator.
- 7 p.m. Dedham Citizens Open Discussion
- 7:05 p.m. Request for the James Joyce Ramble
- 7:10 p.m. Recognition of Margot Pyle and Bob King
- 7:25 Discussion and update on a Siemens project
- 7:50 p.m. Discussion on private ways
- 8 p.m. Discussion on Town Administrator Search Process
- 8:20 p.m. Municipal Campus Update
Town Administrator's Report
Action by the Board: Drainlayer's Licenses, Acceptance of Gifts, Approval of Selectmen's Meeting Minutes, Request for a One-Day Liquor License St. John of Damascus Church (2/28/14); Request to hold Dedham Country Day School Fair (5/3/14); Request to conduct Avon Walk for Breast Cancer (5/17/14), Request from St. Luke's Church "Pack the Pantry" 5K (6/14/14)
Executive Session: Disposition of Real Property, Strategy with respect to pending litigation and collective bargaining.