Among the discussion this week will be a one-day liquor license for GAP, Inc., as well as discussion and a vote regarding membership for Scenic Massachusetts.
The full agenda is listed below.
- 7 p.m. Dedham Citizens Open Discussion and Recognition Jack & Eric Linari
- 7:05 p.m. Discussion with Youth Commission 50 Days of Fitness Fun
- 7:10 p.m. Request from GAP, Inc. for a One-Day Liquor License
- 7:15 p.m. Recognition of Dedham High School Students—Madailein McLaughlin, Sean Hayes & Ty Walko
- 7:25 p.m. Discussion & Vote re: Scenic Massachusetts Membership Application
- 7:40 p.m. Presentation by BETA re: Pre & Post Traffic Evaluation of Dedham Sq.
- 8 p.m. Department Updates – Dept. of Public Works and Engineering Dept.
- 8:30 p.m. Discussion & Vote re: Proposed Traffic Regulation Amendment for Church Street
- 8:40 p.m. Discussion & Vote re: Placement of POW-MIA Memorial Chair at Town Meetings.
- 8:55 p.m. Discussion & Vote re: Forming a Substance Abuse Coalition
Town Administrator’s Report
Action Item List
- Action by the Board: Vote to designate Cable Advisory Committee to hold the Annual Compliance Hearings, Approval of Selectmen’s Meeting Minutes, Approval of Drainlayer Licenses, Acceptance of Gifts, Request for a One-Day Liquor License from St. Mary’s Church.
Executive Session – Disposition of Real Property & Strategy with respect to Litigation