Dedham's newest selectmen will be sworn in this week.
Dennis Teehan and Dennis Guilfoyle, both of whom were voted in as Dedham's two newest Selectmen, will officially take their new roles on Wednesday at the Dedham Board of Selectmen's meeting. The two are replacing outgoing selectmen Paul Reynolds and Sarah MacDonald.The board will meet at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 16 in the O'Brien Meeting Room at Dedham Town Hall, and, after swearing in Guilfoyle and Teehan, the selectmen will reorganize the board.
The full agenda for Wednesday's meeting is below.
- 7:30 p.m. – Official Swearing-In of Selectman Dennis J. Guilfoyle and Selectman Dr. Dennis J. Teehan, Jr.
- 7:40 p.m. – Re-organization of the Board
- 7:55 p.m. – Dedham Citizens – Open Discussion
- 8 p.m. - Discussion & Vote – Re: TA Search Firm
- 8:15 p.m. - Request for Use of Parking Spaces in Dedham Square
- 8:20 p.m. – BOS Designee on Master Plan Implementation Committee
- ACTION BY BOARD: Drainlayer Approval; St. Paul’s Nursery School Fundraiser
- (5/10/14); Request for One-Day License (Ursuline Academy 5/3/14);
- Appointment of MAPC Representative
- Old/New Business*
- Executive Session (Collective Bargaining)