Officials with Dedham's Master Plan Implementation Committee will meet Monday night to discuss a revitalization strategy for East Dedham, as well as updates on the town's five-year master plan.
The committee will meet at 7 p.m. in the Lower Level Conference Room at Dedham Town Hall.
The full agenda for Monday's meeting can be found at the Dedham town website, as well as below:
- Follow-up Revitalization Strategy for East Dedham utilizing Creative Economy, presented by Northeastern University Graduate Students in Urban and Regional Policy--Town Planner
- Planning Director: 5-year Master Plan update
- Follow-up with Planning Director regarding next steps for the East Dedham Arts Overlay
- Discussion re: Dedham Gateways
- Discussion re: Revision to Zoning Bylaw provision on Assisted Living buildings
- Approval of Minutes of the Preceding Meeting
- Future meeting: July 14, 2014
- Old Business/New Business