The Dedham Board of Selectmen will meet this Thursday, Jan. 2 at 7 p.m. in the Francis O'Brien Meeting Room at Dedham Town Hall.
Below is the full agenda for Thursday's meeting.
- 7 p.m. – Open Discussion
- 7:05 p.m. – Discussion with Youth Commission Director Rob Blaney "50 Days of Fitness Fun"
- 7:15 p.m. – Recognition of Dedham High School Students: Madailein McLaughlin, Sean Hayes and Ty Walko
- 7:20 p.m. – Discussion & Vote Re: Scenic Massachusetts Membership Application
- 7:35 p.m. – Discussion Re: Tip Program
- 7:50 p.m. – Department Updates – Public Works & Engineering
Town Administrator's Report
Action by the Board: Approval of the selectmen's minutes, request for drain layers' permits, acceptance of gifts, request for a one-day liquor license from St. John of Damascus Church for Jan. 17, 2014.