The following information was supplied by the . It does not indicate a conviction.
Monday, April 16
- By 7:48 a.m., police had received two complaints of car break-ins on Coronation Drive at two different residences. One person reported a change purse missing, and the other said someone stole a GPS and a digital camera.
- At 8:38 a.m., a resident reported four headphones stolen from their car overnight while it was parked, unlocked, on Cranberry Lane.
- At 10:04 a.m., a resident reported their car had been broken into overnight. They reported a stolen bag of tools and prescription sunglasses missing.
- At 12:41 p.m., police arrested Kevin McGee, 54 of West Roxbury, for allegedly stealing nearly $200 worth of groceries from .
- At 4:02 p.m., a caller stated his car had been broken into while parked on Coronation Drive. He believed the break-in occured Sunday night. The caller reported an iPod and GPS missing.
Sunday, April 15
- At 11:40 a.m., police responded to the dog park at the for a report of a dog bite.
- At 2:15 p.m., police responded to
Saturday, April 14
- At 11:36 a.m., a two-car crash on Washington Street sent one person to the hospital with minor injuries. The accident happened as a 2010 Ford Taurus slowed down as the car in front of it signaled to turn into the back of Dedham Plaza. A 2003 Land Rover Freelander then hit the Taurus from behind.
- At 12:03 p.m., two people were transported to a local hospital stemming from a two-car crash on Needham Street. The driver of a 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML320 failed to yield the right of way and turned from Needham Street onto Pine Street, hitting a 2002 †Cheverolet Monte Carlo, which was traveling north on Needham Street.
- At 1:55 p.m., a driver was cited for operating without a license following a car accident with no injuries on Washington Street, near the entrance to the Dedham Mall. The driver told police that she had a license from El Salvador.