The following information was supplied by the . It does not indicate a conviction.
Tuesday, Nov. 22
- At 6:16 a.m., a driver on Milton Street was cited for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. An officer pulled over the driver after witnessing the car going more than the posted speed limit.
- At 12:30 p.m., police responded to the Dedham Mall for the report of a theft. Police arrested and charged Diane Amaral, 55 of Hyde Park, after she allegedly tried to steal two pairs of boots.
- At 2:10 p.m., police cited a commercial vehicle driver with driving without an current inspection sticker and driving with a suspended registration.
- At 5:58 p.m., police responded to Dedham Corporate Center MBTA Station after a caller reported the theft of a catalytic converter, an expensive car part attached to an exhust. A resident also reported a similar theft at the train station on Wednesday. Dedham Police also notified MBTA Police of the incident.
Wednesday, Nov. 23
- At 9:26 a.m., police arrested Kurt Stenmark, 41 of Walpole, and charged him with larceny, assault and witness intimidation.
- At 7:20 p.m., police charged Gilberto Garcia, 48 of Dedham, with unlicensed operation of a car and forgery of a California driver's license. Garcia was also pulled over on Sept. 16 and was issued a citation for operating without a license, police said.
Thursday, Nov. 24
- At 8:30 p.m., police responded to after a verbal argument broke out between Best Buy shoppers waiting for midnight Black Friday deals. No employees were visible to organize the line, and shoppers said they ahd developed their own number system. Shoppers were encouraged to complain to store management over lack of disorganization.
Friday, Nov. 25
- At 8:22 a.m., police responded to after a shopper paid with three counterfeit $20 bills.
- At 10:18 p.m., a group of teens fled from as police arrived on scene and found a large bottle of vodka. Three teens admitted to drinking, and five kids were brought home by police.
Saturday, Nov. 26
- At 10:33 a.m., police found graffiti at Riverdale Park and near a business on Bridge Street.
- At 11:20 a.m., police arrested John Bratsis, 61 of Dedham, and charged him with assault.
Sunday, Nov. 27
- At 3:52 a.m., police cited a driver with unlicensed operation of a vehicle after the driver ran into a gas pump and damaged it at .
- At 2:46 p.m., police were called to for a report of a shoplifter.
Monday, Nov. 28
- At 3:35 a.m., a police officer shot and killed a severely injured deer on Pine Street. Police said the deer, laying in the middle of the street, appeared to have a broken left leg and it couldn't walk.