Todays Weather: Today it will be sunny, with a high near 71. Tonight you can expect it to be mostly clear, with a low around 49, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Join the Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce for their at Buca di Beppo in Dedham and expose your business and services to new markets during this structured program.
2. The Blue Bunny, 577 High Street in Dedham will host Preschool Storytime at 10:30 a.m. Preschoolers will enjoy these short stories and a craft activity to follow.
3. Every Tuesday evening at 9 p.m. come play the newly talked about at T.G.I.Friday's in Dedham (next to Best Buy). Questionnairey is loosely based on Family Feud but described as "not your ordinary trivia." So get your team of people to T.G.I.Friday's to test your skills at an assortment of questions!
4. , 597 High Street in Dedham will be offering instrument lessons all day. Both children and adults alike reap many benefits from instrument instruction. Playing instruments improves our fine motor skills and hand eye coordination, music education overall engages both hemispheres of our brain. Which is highly beneficial at any age! The cost is $32 per lesson.
5. , 95 Eastern Ave in Dedham, is now accepting registration for our 2012/2013 dance season. Join them for their 31st season with classes for ages 2.5 - adult in pre-ballet, ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, contemporary, modern and lyric.