Today's Weather: There is a 30% chance of thunderstorms today with highs of 88. Temperatures will drop to 66 at night as the chance of thunderstorms remains according to the National Weather Service.
1. The last night of will be played tonight at 7:05 p.m. on 1 Feinburg Way over in Brockton. Tonight's theme is Fan Appreciation Night and Trivia with $2 beers.
2. The continues tonight with singer/songwriter Dan Masterson who will be playing at 8 p.m. Dan's music is piano-centric, rock/pop.
3. For those looking for a bit of exercise, try tonight at the at 7:15 p.m. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about signing up or drop-in prices.
4. Dance Explosion Studio is still looking to sign performers up for its Email DanceExplosionDedham@gmail.com for more information.
5. Today in History: Quite an amazing day. In 1936, Jesse Owens became the first American to win four gold medals in the Berlin Summer Olympics, all under the burgeoning dictatorship of Adolf Hitler. In 1945, the US exploded a second nuclear weapon over Nagasaki, Japan killing an estimated 74,000. In 1974, Gerald Ford was sworn in as Richard Nixon resigned. And in 1995, the world said goodbye to one of its most beloved trubadors as the Grateful Dead's Jerry Garcia was laid to rest.