Today's Weather: There's a 60% chance of heavy rain to greet us with the start of the week with highs of 84. Things should clear up at night as temperatures drop to 61 according to the National Weather Service.
1. The are at it again to kick off the week. Come on down to 16 Chestnut St., Needham for some candlepin bowling at 9:45 a.m.
2. The will be offering its tonight at 6:30 p.m. $15/drop-in class.
3. If pilates aren't your exercise of choice, try at the at 8 p.m. First class is free.
4. Continuing this week will be Dedham's two fund raising efforts. Drop your used keys off at the Town Hall as part of the e campaign and donate school supplies to on 95 Bridge St. as part of its
5. Today in History: It was today in 1945 that the United States dropped the first atomic weapon (nicknamed "Little Boy") ever used in combat on Hiroshima, Japan. The second (and last) atomic weapon ever used in combat, nicknamed "Fat Man" was dropped on Nagasaki, Japan three days later.