Today's Weather: Mostly sunny with a high near 88. Tonight you can expect a slight chance of showers after 3 a.m. and patchy fog after 5 a.m. Otherwise, it will be mostly cloudy with a low around 65 according to the National Weather Service.
1. Head over to Dover for some of the best produce around from the on Powisset Road. The stand will be open from 1:30-6:30 p.m.
2. is now accepting registration for our 2012/2013 dance season. Join them for their 31st season with classes for ages 2.5 - adult in pre-ballet, ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, contemporary, modern and lyric. The studio is located at 95 Eastern Ave Dedham, MA.
3. Every Tuesday evening (9pm) come play the newly talked about in Dedham (next to Best Buy). Questionnairey is loosely based on Family Feud but described as "not your ordinary trivia." So get your team of people to T.G.I.Friday's to test your skills at an assortment of questions! And the event is free!
4. Check out located at 434 Washington Street. Their having a huge blow-out sale to make room for new fall merchandise. 50% off EVERYTHING in the store. Great for back to school shopping or to get an early start on your holiday shopping. Everything- clothes, belts, shoes, jewelry, candles, glassware and Lolita collectible glasses.
5. Today in History: The Oregon Territory was established in 1848, and U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Social Security Act into law creating unemployment insurance and pension plans for the elderly.