Todays Weather: Today will be sunny with a high of 76. Tonight will be clear with a low around 53, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Bring your kids to Stil Studio, 740 Legacy Place, for . Classes engage children (3-6 years old) through movement, music, games and inspired Yoga-play to capture their attention and their imaginations as they refine their motor skills and understanding. Classes end with visual imagery and relaxation exercises, teaching children to quiet both mind and body. It starts at 3:30 p.m. and costs $15.
2. Whole Foods will be having a at 8:00 a.m. Both full and part time opportunities are available. Individuals must apply online, prior to the job fair at https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/careers/. No appointment is needed and all interested individuals will be offered a screening.
3. Stop by Dedham's Farmer's Market on the Green, at First Church, 671 High St. The market will be open from 12 noon to 6 p.m.
4. Every Wednesday at 10 am during July and August the Dedham Historical Society will offer a free 1 hour program for kids ages 8-14 focusing on local history and family genealogy. Eleanor Palma, a certified K-8 school teacher, counselor, and reading teacher will work with young visitors to enhance their knowledge of Dedham’s history and how their family is contributing to the story of the community.
5. And if you would like to get one-on-one appointment on "How to Use Patch for Your Business," you can contact Tamara Starr at 617-515-1816.