Dedham Patch now runs a weekly feature called , highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more.
This week's list wants to help you relax as the time for spring cleaning is upon us. From a facial to a massage, everyone can take a break this week for a bit of relaxation. We found a few places around the area for spa services, but feel free to mention your favorite in the comments.
- - Spa treatments at Keldara include facials, massage therapy, body wraps, Caribbean treatment and body therapies.
- - Here, you can enjoy soothing massages, facials, body treatments, eyelash extensions, manicures and pedicures, and more.
- - The staff here will make sure you are pampered from head to toe.
- - Total Image Day Spa offers hair care, skin care, massages, manicures, pedicures and facial services.
- - If you don't need a facial or manicure, and just want to get rid of the knots in your back, then you should head to Massage Envy.