Mid-level Business Analyst, Wellesley Information System, Dedham
- Manage the IT projects requirements portfolio.
- Identify, analyze and communicate with important stakeholders
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Develop advanced strategies for eliciting, documenting and analyzing requirements
- Explore alternative methods to elicit requirements such as personas, user stories and use cases
- Outstanding analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to work effectively across functions and organizations.
- Advanced Visio, MS Word, Excel and some MS Project a must.
- Superb time management skills, with track record of meeting multiple project deadlines.
- Documentation management experience.
- Experience working on web development projects
- BA or BS degree.
- 1-3 years’ business analyst experience.
Those interested in applying can contact email@example.com.
Human Resources Generalist, Hebrew SeniorLife, Dedham
This Generalist position at NewBridge on the Charles, Hebrew SeniorLife reporting to the Sr. Human Resources Generalist, will work closely with the Executive Director and managers in the Healthcare Center in developing and interpreting policy; will drive effective performance management strategies; interpret and communicate HR programs, procedures and policies; assist in the collection and reporting of employee retention data/trends, ensure compliance with applicable employment law, provide customer service regarding compensation and benefits questions and participate in open enrollment.
- BA/BS with a minimum 2 years of Human Resources Generalist experience and substantial experience within a healthcare environment required.
- Familiarity with DPH audits and regulations.
- Knowledge of complex employee relations & HR legal/regulatory issues. Solid understanding of current employment law principles.
- Must be professional, proactive, collaborative, conscientious and results-oriented individual. Must have an optimistic and positive demeanor, excellent oral and written communication skills, good intuition and able to adapt to changing priorities and display good, sound judgment with a sense of humor.
- Strong organizational skills. Must have solid analytical skills.
- Must be creative and proactive yet disciplined, discriminating and able to streamline work volume in order to maintain bottom line efforts in midst of multi-tasking and daily re-prioritizing. Must have ability to innovate, think strategically and conceptually, manage multiple projects simultaneously and handle difficult situations.
- Computer literacy required; experience with databases, Windows, Word, Excel, and databases.
- HR certification preferred.
Those interested in applying can click here.
Inventory Specialist, Apple Store, Dedham
As an Inventory Specialist, you and your team have the incredible responsibility of ensuring products take the final step in the supply chain: getting into customers' hands. You're in charge of the store's entire inventory - products, parts, tools, supplies, and everything else. You make sure your team has the support, knowledge, and resources required to maintain product availability, complete inventory tasks, and keep the stockroom organized as new products arrive. You're in constant contact with the management and leadership teams, sharing data about the status of products and parts. And when exciting new products arrive, you're the first to open them up and present them to the entire store team. Apple makes the products, but you make it happen by being ready to place our products in customers' hands.
- You’re comfortable selling as well as teaching, helping your team members out as needed.
- You’re self-motivated and self-directed, and can adhere to a tightly structured training schedule.
- You can be adept at recommending other in-store support options, such as business services and the Genius Bar.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Those interested in applying can click here.