1. February School Vacation FUN!
Where/When: Holiday Inn Hotel Boston-Dedham, 55 Ariadne Rd. in Dedham/ Saturday, Feb. 16 ALL DAY.
Why Go: Call for details. 781-329-1000
2. Nutrition & Fitness Seminar
Where/When: Fellowship Bible Church, 47 Milton St. in Dedham./ Saturday, Feb. 16 at 1 p.m.
Why Go: This fun and motivational workshop will teach you:
- Foods to eat for lifelong health benefits, increased energy, and satisfaction
- Why exercise is crucial and how to fit it into your daily routine in less than 10 minutes a day
3. Terry Kitchen with Becky & The Hitmen
Where/When: Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham./ Saturday, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m.
Why Go: Called "one of New England's best songwriters" by The Boston Globe, TERRY KITCHEN's songs are portraits of ordinary people and emotions, captured with extraordinary compassion, honesty and humor.
4. Culinary Weekend- Bistro Entertaining
Where/When: MIT Endicott House, 80 Haven St. in Dedham./ Saturday, Feb. 16 at 9 a.m.
Why Go: Treat yourself to a wine pairing dinner, experience a night in a grand manor house and create a meal through a combination of hands on training and demonstrations led by our own Chef Ed Cerrato featuring rustic, homey bistro cooking. At the end of the day you will have the skills, techniques and recipes to host your own dinner party.
5. Kids Craft
Where/When: Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham./ Sunday, Feb. 17 at 4:30 p.m.
Why Go: Each week kids will be able to make something out of clay, beads, weaving, or jewelry.