Todays Weather: Today you can expect it to be sunny, with a high near 82. Tonight there will be patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 53, according to The National Weather Service.
1. is hosting a party for the launch of its new teen/young adult book club, BLUE 2. Young Adult authors Hilary Graham (REUNITED) and Kristin-Paige Madonia (FINGERPRINTS OF YOU) will be there to read from their newly published works, and talk about writing for teens. There will be giveaways, refreshments, and a great book talk by two up and coming writers. Join us! RSVP if you can to email@example.com or on the new facebook page BLUE 2. FREE, best for grades 8-up and adult lovers of YA fiction. The event will take place from 6:30- 8 p.m.
2. , 553 High Street, is proud to present Luke Barry, Guild artist Jill Barry’s 7-year old son. As a child with autism, Luke often uses his art to communicate. Sometimes whimsical, very colorful and always expressive, a limited number of Luke’s drawings will be available for purchase during their September Artist of the Month Series: Luke Barry…Mini Artist. 100% of the proceeds from sales of Luke’s drawings will be going to Community Autism Resources and Luke’s Crayon Fund (to support the cost of his materials).
3. , 549 High Street, will have a Needy Knitters event at 1:00p.m. This is a great time to come in and get the hand holding you need. It's a drop in so you can come only when you need help or every week.
4. There will be a at 7000 Great Meadow Road. There will be recruiters looking to interview those who are interested in being a part of the waitstaff, a cook, hostess, executive sous chef, and assistant restaurant manager. The event will run from 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
5. Do you like to sing great music? If you enjoy performing in a large chorus, with instrumental accompaniment, under inspiring musical direction, in beautiful churches & concert halls, then come to an open rehearsal of the . The rehearsal will be at The Alin Congregational Church, 683 High Street in Dedham.