Today's Weather: Today rain is likely, mainly before 11 a.m. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a temperature falling to around 42 by 5 p.m. For tonight, it will be mostly clear, with a low around 25, according to The National Weather Service.
1. Yoga Now, 565 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yoga for Stiff People class at 5 p.m. This class is designed specifically for first-timers or "lapsed yogis" who regularly experience stiffness. The class costs $15.
2. There will be a Greenlodge Cafe Fifth Grade Fundraiser event at The Endicott estate, 665 East St. in Dedham, at 5:30 p.m. The cafe will serve pizza, salad, drinks and desserts. And the fifth graders will be the waiters, hosts and pastry chefs. There is an entry fee of $5 per adults and $3 per child.
3. The Steve Marchena Jazz Experience will perform at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham. Although guitarist Steve Marchena regularly performs rock and classical music, this new ensemble with Penny Larson and Kevin Nelson offers a rare glimpse into the jazz that is at the core of all of his improvisations. This free concert starts at 8 p.m.
4. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with seniors and cost $3.50 to join.
5. And Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Kids Crochet class at 5 p.m. This is a great opportunity for kids to learn how to chrochet or just boost their skills. The class costs $15 to join.