Today's Weather: Today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 32. For tonight, partly cloudy, with a low around 14, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Babysitter Lessons and Safety Training (BLAST) class at 3:15 p.m. American Academy of Pediatrics course that addresses the basics of infant and childcare; how to react responsibly to medical emergencies and injuries; perform first aid for common childhood injuries and illnesses; and set up and run a babysitting business. And it's open to anyone between the ages of 11-13. The class costs $50.
2. The Allin Congregation Church, 683 High St. in Dedham, will have a Healing Art of Yoga class at 7:30 a.m. The class costs $17 to attend.
3. The Dedham Community House will also have a Yogalates class at 6:30 p.m. Yoga poses are combined with Mat Pilates exercises to create a balanced, grounded, full-body workout for all levels and body styles. The class costs $15 to attend.
4. The Dedham American Legion Band will have an Open House at 155 Eastern Ave in Dedham. New members of middle school age and above are welcome with No Auditions! Light Appetizers and Soft Drinks will be provided! There will be giveaways, door raffle prizes, and Bands will be playing. The event starts at 7 p.m.
5. And there will be a Qigong & Tai Chi class at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham, at 8 p.m. The class costs $70 for eight classes.