Today's Weather: Today will be sunny, with a high near 44. For tonight, it will be mostly clear, with a low around 25, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Zumba class at 7 p.m. This Latin-inspired, easy-to-follow, dance-fitness party exhilarates their senses and works all their major muscle groups in a high-energy cardio blast that leaves them invigorated, refreshed and full of life. The class costs $15.
2. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with seniors and the class costs $3.50 to join.
3. Summer Shack, 850 Providence Hwy in Dedham, is having a Fat Tuesday Menu event at 4 p.m. Click here to get all the details.
4. There will be an Energy Efficiency and Solar Presentation at the First Church and parish, 670 High St. in Dedham. All attendees will also learn how to improve the energy efficiency of your home through the no -cost energy assessment. The event starts at 7:30 p.m.
5. And T.G.I. Friday's, 750 Providence Hwy in Dedham, will have a game of Questionnairey at 9 p.m.