.

Five Things You Need to Know: August 10

Chance of rain today and a very high chance of storms tonight with karate, tai chi, a promo for the Dedham Artist Guild's Artist of the Month and a call out to write for Dedham Patch.

Today's Weather: Another 30% chance of thunderstorms today with highs of 81. At night, temperatures drop to 71 but the chance of storms increasing to 70% according to the National Weather Service.

1. will be taking place tonight at 5:30 p.m. at the Dedham Community House. Check out the DCH's website for more information.

2. Following Karate at the DCH will be at 7 p.m. with Sensie John Morash. Again, for more information, check out the DCH's website.

3. The Dedham Artists Guild hopes to continue to get the word out about their , Barye Lane and his photography. Swing by the Guild to appreciate this local talent from noon to six daily.

4. Did you attend the new concert series last night at the Paradise Cafe? Want to tell Dedham about this event and more going on in and around Town? Dedham Patch is looking to increase its blogger total. Email new Editor, Tamarra Star at tamara.starr@patch.com for more information about signing up to bring your voice to Patch.

5. Today in History: It was today in 1821 that Missouri joined the US as the 24th state.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something