With Wednesday temperatures expected to rise above 90 degrees and Thursday expected to approach triple digits, we've come up with a couple ways you could get out of the heat and stay cool.
- Grab a cone of ice cream from or - and take your time eating it in the shop.
- Head to either of the air-conditioned and read a book that preferably takes you until dusk to finish.
- Catch a matinee flick at either or.
- There's no better way to cool off than hitting the ice. Lace up a pair of skates and visit the between 10 a.m. and 11:50 a.m. for public skate.
- Relax and get that skin ready for the beach this summer by cooling off for a couple hours at .