1. Here is your Wednesday weather forecast, courtesy of WHDH Weather: Lots of clouds, a sprinkle, and a cold east wind are in store for today. Highs will be only in the 40s, but an extended forecast shows 80-degree temperatures by next week.
2. Whole Foods Dedham will hold an open drawing studio today at 9 a.m.
3. Find out how to keep stress and anxiety from robbing you of vibrant health with a free orientation on mindfulness this morning at 10 a.m.
4. A book club for students in grades four through six will be held at the Dedham Public Library at 3:45 p.m. today.
5. Dedham TV is hosting an from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at their new studio location-502 Sprague St. All Dedham residents are invited to stop by.