Dedham’s newest Halloween shop released a list of some of its top costume trends this year.
Spirit Halloween, which recently opened at Legacy Place, said its top costume trends include Super heros, Disney princesses, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Walking Dead, pirates and Monster High characters.
“For the past 30 years, we’ve led the way in Halloween trends and we’re excited to continue that tradition this year,” said Steven Silverstein, President and CEO, Spirit Halloween. “Halloween enthusiasts will find anything and everything needed for the long weekend of celebrations this year. Spirit Halloween offers the widest variety of costume options and best products in the market.”
The following is their Top 10 cost costume trends for the coming season. Superheroes, Disney characters and popular on-screen personalities reign supreme for 2013:
- Superheros, like Batman, Superman, Spider Man and the Avengers (Iron Man)
- The Walking Dead
- Disney Junior characters from popular shows like Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First and Jake & the Never Land Pirates
- Cartoon Network: Adventure Time and Regular Show
- Monster High
- Disney Princesses including new characters like Brave’s Merida and classics like Cinderella
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Day of the Dead
- Toy Story