It was a landmark weekend for a local health club in Dedham.
Solid Body Fitness on Friday held its celebratory ribbon cutting, an event hosted by the Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce.
"The Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce is very pleased to have been a part of this special celebration, and to have Solid Body Fitness as a member of our NVCC Family," said Cristoff Shay, NVCC Vice President of Programming and Communications, in a statement.
The following figures were present at the cutting on Friday:
- Peter McFarland, The Allied Group
- Brian Johnson, Doc Shredding Corp.
- State Rep. Paul McMurtry (D-Dedham)
- Karen Nolan, Skin & Within
- Jason Zagami, Solid Body Fitness
- Danielle Vlahos, Solid Body Fitness
- Charles Takayanagi, Skin & Within
- Caitlin Crews, Solid Body Fitness
- Derric Crothers, Solid Body Fitness
- Washawn Jones, Neponset Valley Chamber of Commerce
Solid Body Fitness is located at 123 Stergis Way in Dedham. Members who join the club before April 30 will receive four free personal training sessions and one nutritional consultation with on-site nutritionist Caitlin Diaz.