Todays Weather: There will be a chance of showers after 10 a.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. For tonight, there will be some more showers with a low of 51, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Dedham Community House will have a Yogalates class at 6:30 p.m. An innovative approach to fitness-focused workouts. Pilates fines tunes the body through strength and balance - pilates is a perfect complement to Yoga practice. Yogalates combines the two forms of mind body exercise to develop core strength, flexibility, balance and body alignment. It costs $80 to join the class.
2. The Blue Bunny will have Preschool Storytime at 10:30 a.m. Preschoolers will enjoy listening to short stories and participate in a craft activity afterwards. It's free to join and pre-registration is not required.
3. And if you're looking to learn an instrument, check out Discover Music and Art, 597 High St. in Dedham. Both children and adults can pick instruments like the piano, violin, or the ukulele. The class costs $32 per half hour.
4. There will be a Qigong & Tai Chi class at 8 p.m. Learn the simple low impact exercises of qigong. Qigong means "Energy (qi or chi) practice (gung)". Learn both popular and rare exercises that originated from China centuries ago to help loosen your joints, add flexibility, improve your immune system, and help relax your whole body. The class takes place at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham and costs $70 for five classes.
5. And The Monday Morning-Stars Bowling Club will be meeting at 9:45 a.m. They're inviting bowlers to join their group for an hour of candlepin bowling at 16 Chestnut St. in Needham.