Today's Weather: Today will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. For tonight, it will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 39, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Band Gig School of Music and Performance, 66 Eastern Ave. in Dedham, will have an Open Mic Night at 7:30 p.m.
2. Ross Robinson will perform at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham. Ross plays finger-style guitar and slide guitar. His influences include all of the Piedmont Blues and Delta Blues greats as well as Jorma Kaukonen and Dave Van Ronk. The show starts at 8 p.m. and is free to attend.
3. Saint John of Damascus Church will have their annual Bazaar from 12 p.m.- 9 p.m. Join St. John’s for a weekend of culinary delights, great bazaar shopping, children’s crafts, and more! And it's free to attend.
4. Stop by the Dedham Square Artists Guild, 553 High St. in Dedham, to see November's Artist of the Month. This month will feature the work of Cat Ciccolo Tucker. Each relief & intaglio piece on display is drawn, carved or etched & then printed by hand. Books & textiles are hand sewn using my original printed materials. Children’s book imagery is painted on illustration board/clay board/canvas with acrylic. The gallery opens at 12 p.m. and is free to attend.
5. And check out PathFinders Friday Family Fun Swim, Recreation Road and High Street in Dedham. Pool is fully accessible. Parents/guardians must supervise their children at all times. Lifeguards will be on duty as well. It costs $1 to participate.