Today's Weather: Today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 41. For tonight, there will be a slight chance of snow after 4 a.m. Otherwise mostly cloudy, with a low around 25, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are also led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with seniors and costs $3.50 to join.
2. Yoga Now, 565 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yoga for Stiff People class at 5 p.m. If you wake up with morning stiffness, are recovering from illness or injury, or have difficulty moving the way you used to, this class will help you recover lost flexibility, vitality, and ease of movement and acquaint or reacquaint you with regular yoga practice. A drop-in class costs $15.
3. There will be a Free Solar Workshop at 257 Mount Vernon St. in Dedham at 6:30 p.m. The Dedham Sustainability Committee is working with local home energy leader Next Step Living to identify and alert all Dedham homeowners whose roofs are right for solar as part of the Dedham Solar Challenge. In addition to the free food and drinks, you will receive a $50 gift card to Legacy Place when you receive your no cost, no obligation solar visit.
4. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Zumba class at 7:15 p.m. The class costs $15 to join.
5. And there will be a game of Questionnairey at T.G.I. Friday's, 750 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, at 9 p.m. Questionnairey is loosely based on Family Feud but described as "not your ordinary trivia." So get your team of people to T.G.I.Friday's to test your skills at an assortment of questions!