Today's Weather: Today it will be partly sunny, with a high near 43. For tonight, there will be a chance of rain, snow, and sleet before 3 a.m., then snow, possibly mixed with rain. The low will be around 33, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Zumba class at 7 p.m. Zumba classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. The class costs $15 to join.
2. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Norwood, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with older adults and costs $3.50 to join.
3. The Dedham Health & Athletic Complex, 200 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, will have a Women's Only Self Defense class at 6 p.m. The class costs $45 to join.
4. The Dedham Junior Woman's Club General Meeting will meet at 7 p.m. The meeting will take place at The Endicott Estate, 656 East St. in Dedham.
5. And T.G.I.Friday's, 750 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, will have a free game of Questionnairey at 9 p.m.