Today's Weather: Today will be partly sunny, with a high near 31. For tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 22, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The First Church of Dedham-Unitarian, 670 High St. in Dedham, will have an Older Adult Fitness class at 9:30 a.m. The classes are led by a certified knowledgeable instructor experienced in working with older adults and costs $3.50 to join.
2. The Dedham Health & Athletic Complex, 200 Providence Hwy. in Dedham, will have a free Diabetes Support Group at 10 a.m.
3. Sheep Skate Yarn & Craft, 549 High St. in Dedham, will have a Kids Crochet class at 5 p.m. The class costs $15 to join.
4. Solid Body Fitness, 123 Stergis Way in Dedham, will have a Kettlebell Fitness class at 7 p.m. This 45 minute class includes cardio conditioning and strength training. The class costs $20 to join.
5. And The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Zumba class at 7:15 p.m. Students learn how to use lightweight, maraca-like Toning Sticks to enhance rhythm and tone all their target zones, including arms, abs, glutes and thighs. The class costs $115 for an eight week session.