Today's Weather: Today will be partly sunny, with a near 55. For tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 32, according to The National Weather Service.
1. The Allin Congregational Church, 683 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yoga for Health & Healing class at 6 p.m. Through a deep focus on the breath, you will find your strongest Self as well as practice releasing tensions and muscular patterns that often impede us in a safe, warm, beautiful setting. The class costs $13 to join.
2. The Monday Morning-Stars Bowling Club will be meeting at 16 Chestnut St. in Needham at 9:45 a.m. There are no teams and no weekly commitments, just exercise and fun.
3. The Dedham Community House, 671 High St. in Dedham, will have a Yogalates class at 6:30 p.m. Yogalates combines the two forms of mind body exercise to develop core strength, flexibility, balance and body alignment. The costs $60 to join.
4. There will be a weekly Qigong & Tai Chi class at Paradise Cafe, 565 High St. in Dedham at 8 p.m. Learn both popular and rare exercises that originated from China centuries ago to help loosen your joints, add flexibility, improve your immune system, and help relax your whole body. The class costs $70 for five classes.
5. Decorating your house for the holidays? If so, enter Patch's Deck the House contest for a chance to win $100,000 for the Dedham school district and $500 to pay your electric bills!