Today's Weather: Mostly sunny with a high near 88. Tonight will be partly cloudy with a low around 62 according to the National Weather Service.
1. , is currently offering Spring sessions for Seniors (65 and up) to participate in a free intergenerational, 8 week program with students. Seniors will share their life experiences and invaluable knowledge for younger generations to learn from. The program starts today at 11 a.m. at 735 Washington Street in Dedham.
2. The are at it again to kick off the week. Come on down to 16 Chestnut St., Needham for some candlepin bowling at 9:45 a.m.
3. The will be offering its tonight at 6:30 p.m. $15/drop-in class.
4. If pilates isn't your exercise of choice, try at the at 8 p.m. First class is free.
5. And make sure to check out Patch's weekly !