- Dedham's Town Meeting will discuss whether to have term limits for elected officials. Read more here.
- On Saturday, mothers and daughters (ages 3+) are invited to a Fancy Nancy tea party at the Endicott Branch Library at 257 Mt. Vernon St. Grandmothers and other caregivers are welcome, too. The event tea party includes a reading of a Fancy Nancy story, have fancy treats, do fancy activities, and have a fancy good time! Call 781-751-9177 for details or to register. Space is limited. 11 a.m.
- On Saturday, the Dedham Board of Health will hold a Flu Clinic and Health Fair at the Dedham Middle School. 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Flu Insurance forms can be downloaded from the town website www.dedham-ma.gov or picked up at the Health Department. The Health Fair will have blood pressure and blood glucose monitoring, vision screening, flu shots and more.
- Also on Saturday is Dedham Savings for Shred Day from 9 a.m. to noon. AM to 12. Spend your Saturday morning getting rid of those papers you have been holding on to for too long. Stop by 55 Elm St., the branch's main office in Dedham to shred your documents, credit cards, CDs and more. There is a limit of five boxes per carload.
- The Board of Selectmen voted in support of the town purchasing property on Rustcraft Road to site a new town hall, police station, senior center, and more. The whole project is estimated to cost $28 million. Here are the next steps for the Rustcraft Road proposal. And here's an article about possible reuse of the current town hall and police station sites.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something