- Read all about Dedham TV's fall lineup here with lots of favorites and new shows.
- On Friday, Jeff Byrd and Dirty Finch are playing at Paradise Cafe. The band is an alt-country / roots-rock band out of Rhode Island. 9 p.m.
- The first annual Kaleidoscope, An Evening to Celebrate the Arts and Community, is on Saturday at the Motherbrook Arts & Community Center. The event will benefit the Motherbrook Center. The event will feature a live and silent auction with celebrity guest auctioneers, music, dancing, and refreshments. Tickets $35 and may be purchased online at www.motherbrookarts.org. 7 p.m. 123 High St.
- On Saturday, Dragonfly Theater is offering an acting workshop for children ages 8-14. Register by contacting Beca Gates at email@example.com for more information. 9 a.m. Greenlodge School.
- Norfolk County Register of Deeds William O’Donnell is warning Norfolk County residents about an ongoing direct-mail solicitation that homeowners across Massachusetts have been receiving offering them a copy of their “certified deeds” for $59.50 which is a service they could receive from the Norfolk County Registry of Deeds for only $2. Click here for more.