- People in Dedham are proud of being from Dedham and proud of being from their particular neighborhood. Share your thoughts on the differences and similarities of the neighborhoods here.
- On Wednesday there will be Girl Scout sign-ups at the Endicott Estate. 6:30 p.m. 656 East St. $25 Girl Scout membership fee.
- Norfolk County Register of Deeds William O’Donnell is warning Norfolk County residents about an ongoing direct-mail solicitation that homeowners across Massachusetts have been receiving offering them a copy of their “certified deeds” for $59.50 which is a service they could receive from the Norfolk County Registry of Deeds for only $2. Click here for more.
- On Thursday the Board of Selectmen are meeting at Town Hall at 6:30 p.m. Scheduled agenda items include: Open discussion and statements from Conservation Commission candidates; and a presentation, discussion and vote regarding the Rustcraft Road proposal for the town to buy property and site a police station, town hall, and senior center there.
- On Saturday, Dragonfly Theater is offering an acting workshop for children ages 8-14. Register by contacting Beca Gates at email@example.com for more information. 9 a.m. Greenlodge School.