Invite a friend
An innovative approach to fitness-focused workouts. Pilates fines tunes the body through strength and balance - pilates is a perfect complement to Yoga practice. Yogalates combines the two forms of mind body exercise to develop core strength, flexibility, balance and body alignment.
Participants will gain improvement in posture and overall muscle tone. Yoga and pilates unite in this contemporary workout. Get the best of both worlds in one class. Please bring a mat and block to class. Yoga straps are a great addition to this class, but not mandatory.
|Where||The Dedham Community House 671 High St, Dedham, MA 02026|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:30 am–11:30 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Singles|
|Price||$80; $70 for members; $15 drop in|
More About The Dedham Community House
The Dedham Community House is a non-profit association that was founded in 1922. It serves to preserve the historic mansion it is housed in, and to provide a recreational center for the people of Dedham and the vicinity.
Although members can join as individuals or families, non-members can take advantage of everything the Community House offers for the town such as, pool access, martial arts pilates, and even a pre-school. The Community House also features access to the Charles River, athletic fields, and an event hall - all for community and member use.
Other events here
- DCH Open Gym for Middle & High School Students Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:15 pm–10:00 pm
- Boot Camp: Karate for Beginners Weekly on Fridays, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Fridays, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- DCH Summer Pool Opening Weekend May 25, 2013 / May 26, 2013 / May 27, 2013, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Advanced Karate Weekly on Sundays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Tai Chi Classes Weekly on Sundays, 4:30 pm–6:00 pm
- Aqua Zumba® Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- DCH Saturday Night Kids' Club April 27, 2013 / May 18, 2013 / June 15, 2013, 6:00 pm–10:00 pm